Quality assured freight forwarding & logistics Management
At Henning Harders Australia, we strive to provide our customers with products and services, which regularly exceed their expectations.
Our systems and procedures support us in our aim of gaining a deep expertise in our customers' industries and achieving total customer satisfaction. As a result:
- We empower our customers, give them 360° control and end to end visibility of the supply chain;
for ease of management - so you can focus on your core business
- We gain a deep expertise in our clients industry and their business processes which enables us to develop cost-efficient, industry-focused freight forwarding solutions
- We have the ability to respond to changing needs with speed and flexibility
- We develop long-term partnerships with our clients, collaborate and align ourselves with their operations
Ease of logistics management and information sharing
Our state-of-the-art information technology systems with full EDI capability and SAP compatibility provide our clients with customised reporting and 24/7 information sharing across the order process.
- High-level shipment visibility from end-to-end
- Continuous improvement and lean logistics processes provide clients with cost-saving opportunities
- Our software can be integrated with our clients’ for 24/7 visibility of all projects
- KPIs are used to measure cost, service and operational performance
- Custom reporting is available for effective supplier and vendor management
- Online cargo tracking provides transparency and “up to the minute” data about the location of shipments end-to-end
- Our in-house software system is linked to both Customs (the Australian Border Force) and the Department of Agriculture and Water Resources (DAWR) to assist with the prompt and efficient clearance of goods
- All documents are stored electronically for each consignment ensuring security and reliability
- Our Document Management System encourages a paperless office for greater efficiency and a greener environment
Reporting and KPIs
At Henning Harders, we are committed to continually reviewing cost saving opportunities within the terms of the supply contract. Together with our clients, benchmarking processes are identified / recommended and then measured.
Meaningful KPI's and service / operational performance assist our customers in effectively managing vendor performance. Reports can be customised and provided in an executive summary format with particular focus on effective management and reporting of vendor performance.
Client vendors performance are measured in areas such as goods received on time, condition of goods received, correct markings, etc. We can customise reports on a daily, weekly or monthly basis ensuring security and integrity at any time required. We are able to provide any data required stored in the database. Our integrated logistics systems enable us to provide a total logistics solution in terms of KPI's.
Memberships and Accreditations
- Department of Immigration and Border Protection, Accredited Trusted Trader
- International Air Transport Association (IATA) Accredited Agent & Member
- Australian Government, Department of Agriculture and Water Resources (DAWR) Accredited
- Dangerous Goods Accredited
- Accredited Air Cargo Agent (AACA)
- Customs Brokers Council of Australia (CBFCA) – Member
- United Ocean Lines (UOL) – Member
- Freight & Trade Alliance (FTA) – Member
- Food & Beverage Importers Association (FBIA) – Member
- NSW Business Chamber – Member
- Family Business Australia (FBA) – Member
- German-Australian Chamber of Industry & Commerce (GACIC) – Member
- Victorian Employer’s Chamber of Commerce (VECCI) – Member